i’ll admit it, i didn’t really resolve my dilemma.
i still have my old store site up under its old domain.
i did buy a new domain, which i’ve used for this blog.
i haven’t chosen what is going to go where however.
the issue is that i like using my other program for the website.  i have more freedom, but at the same time more freedom makes it more difficult to update.  with WordPress i can update in the CMS from any location, but it’s more restrictive.  and freedom costs more money.
so i guess the decision i’ve made is to host my blog here till i’ve learned more about what i can and can’t do.  if i can make it work for me the move will happen.  if not, we stay where we are.
it’s not resolution but it’s the best i can do for now.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s